Navbar Links donateinvolvedstaffhistorynewsletterspecialnewslinksvoiceshouseshousing homepage programs

shelter wish list

Updated: 2014-09-02

  • Quarters for laundry and/or bus fare
  • Gift cards to Wal-Mart or Target (for personal care items)
  • Gas cards
  • Bus tokens
  • Laundry detergent
  • Toilet paper
  • Paper towels
  • Hand soap
  • Feminine hygiene products
  • Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Children's Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Deodorant
  • Toothpaste
  • Batteries: 9V and AA
  • Air freshener
  • Household cleaners
  • Coffee & Tea
  • Kitchen garbage bags
  • Non-perishable foods (especially juice, cereal, healthy snacks, salad dressing, pancake mix, syrup)
  • Copy paper
  • Printer Cartridges:
    HP Laser 125A-colors: black, magenta, cyan and/or yellow

Please call 237-4863 with any questions.
Thank you for your kind support!

how to help

(Also visit our How to Donate page)

There are many ways to help Housing Transitions and the people we serve. Here is a list of general suggestions. If you have other ideas, please contact Morgan Wasikonis, Development and Community Relations Coordinator, by calling 814-404-5141 or by e-mail at

Donate Money
Private donations, now more than ever, are essential for the continuation of our housing services.Your gift helps keep our doors open to serve Centre County residents in need.

  • Send a donation to our offices at P.O. Box 1391, State College, PA 16804 by completing and mailing the HTI Donation form - or consider contributing online.
  • You may also call Morgan Wasikonisl at 814-404-5141 to make a credit card gift over the phone or to discuss deferred gift planning.
  • Make monthly or quarterly gifts; please call to find out how.

Donate Goods
In-kind donations keep us, literally, in house and home. Check below for an up-to-date Wish List of items we need most. See our donation webpage for more information.

Donate Your Time
We have occasional volunteer opportunities. Contact us for a volunteer form or visit our donation webpage and we'll let you know when an opportunity arises that fits your skills and time available.